Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's been a while....

It's hard to believe that it's November....September and October flew by...mostly because I was busy GETTING MARRIED!!!

On October 4 of this year, I took the plunge and am now a Mrs. That was followed by a pretty fabulous 2 weeks in Hawaii.

We've been home just over a week and it was definitely back to reality! After a millions loads of laundry, days convincing our cats we weren't leaving again, and settling back into work...Halloween and November snuck up on us!

Here are a few sneak peeks of what I've been up too!






a few shots of Hawaii...so hard to choose which ones to show..since it was all so beautiful!






With the holidays around the corner, my oven will be in overdrive soon! I tested some cookies today getting ready for some holiday cookie swaps...some pics, recipes, and tips to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment