Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day = A Really Good Reason to Bake Cookies!

In the spirit of Valentine's Day, I skipped the chocolates, flowers, and cute little cards and decided instead to make some cookies for my co-workers. My fellow co-workers are the frequent recipients of my creations. I'm not sure if I should call them recipients, the test market or guinea pigs. But, they're always willing to try some treats! Below are some photos of making some good old sugar cookies!







Once the dough is made, I split it into two portions, refrigerate and then prepare to roll it out on a floured surface.




I use different cookie cutters to make my cut outs and then re roll the dough and start all over. It's best to try and get as many cutouts as possible on the first roll out of your dough.



My final product...some heart cookies ready to be popped in the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment