Friday, April 3, 2009

The Most Popular Cutter of the Season....

is the dress cookie cutter! People are going nuts over this cookie cutter and its hands down my most requested order! Here are some pictures for one large order of bridal shower cookies. The bride's colors are ivory and gold. I did one sample with a tiny hint of ivory coloring, but it had a strange look to it, so we went with white. Gold is always and interesting project. There's no type of dye or coloring to tint frosting gold. Instead, I use a product called Luster Dust, mix it with a tiny bit of alcohol and paint it over dried royal icing...quite the project but I think it's worth the result!



This is what 77 cookies look like! I normally put my cookie orders in cake boxes with a thin layer of bubble wrap. The largest cake box couldn't support 70+ dresses...so a xerox paper box it was!


That's alot of cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment