Friday, April 3, 2009

Cookie Cutter Sale!

Most of my earnings have gone towards the Holly and Bill wedding fund. After almost 9long years of dating, we're tying the knot in October. Bill didn't take me up on my offer to fly to Hawaii and have a really really nice vacation and get married while we were out there as well. So, now we're having this way too big wedding in RI. So, I've been baking my bee-hind off trying to generate some extra money so we don't go in the red throwing this little party!

However...today I found a sale that I just couldn't pass up!!! I've been buying most of my cutters from Foose Cookie Cutters (www.foosecookiecutters.com). Take one peek and you'll see why i shop there...their selection is HUGE!!!

Here are a couple I can't wait to try out!

Ok..I may be a little early for Halloween!


I love the bikini...makes me think that summer's coming one of these days!



I loved this monkey...not sure what I'll use it for, but everyone needs a monkey cookie cutter!


Another reminder of spring!



Check them out...the code for today and tomorrow's 40% off sale is SPRING! What a deal..with all this week's orders I managed to buy around 40+ cookie cutters (shh don't tell Bill) AND give the limo company a deposit :)

1 comment: