Sunday, April 5, 2009

Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail.....

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way! That's a song I learned probably in the 2nd grade or so (circa 1986).

This week I don't have any cookie orders to fufill. I'm guessing there are no showers, parties, etc this weekend since Easter's on Sunday.

In stead of catching up around the house, doing some wedding planning, or any type of yard work, I decided to bake some cookies and try out some new cutters.

I had a rabbit body and rabbit face and decided I wanted to try some 3 dimensional cookies with the rabbit face. Instead of just a level fondant overlay, I made some fat cheeks with additional fondant. Here are some sneak peeks:



I couldn't decide between freckles and whiskers...I think I'm leaning more towards the freckles...





While I slaved in the kitchen, one of our cats, Annabelle, took advantage of the nice weather and curled up in a good spot in the living room.



I have about 50 other cookies cooling out that will decorated later this week....

1 comment: