Monday, March 2, 2009

Bridal Showers Galore!

It's going to be wedding season soon...and that means many bridesmaids are out there planning spring bridal showers!

Bridal Shower favors are some of my favorite favors to do! Maybe because I'm getting married myself this Fall or because my sister is getting married in June!

My co-worker, Elizabeth, is in a wedding the same day I'm in my sister's wedding (who knew June 20th was so popular!)

Here are some pictures of the samples I created for Elizabeth!




The most popular cookie cutters for showers and weddings are typically the dresses and cakes. The only special request for these cookies was to have the accents in a hydrangea-blue type color. I think I got pretty close!







I also gave a shot at an umbrella and the little wedding bells...I wasn't wild about them, mostly because they were smaller cookies...guess I'm just a fan of a big beefy cookie! If you're going to indulge..you mind as well go big!




Here are some finished products ready for my customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment